United Parcel Service (UPS) allows its employees or associates to access their personal information and the benefits from anywhere through an online portal. For availing UPSers Discounts – UPS Smart Savings & Employee Discounts, the employees of UPS will need a User ID and password to login to their account. The employees can log into their account through UPS Enterprise Portal. After logging into the account, they can view the available discounts provided to them.
UPSers Discounts – UPS Smart Savings & Employee Discounts
UPSers can avail the discounts or offers to buy the products online. In order to access the discounts and offers of UPS, you need to be a registered user. After registering with the UPS, you will be given a User ID and Password to Login to your account. Before completing the registration, you should agree to all the terms and conditions. The Login page of UPSers is https://ep.ups.com/UPSRegistration/UPSLogin.
You should also be eligible for availing the discounts. Each employee will get the benefits based on his/her performance. UPSers can save the money through the available discounts and offers. As a part of benefits, UPSers will get the discount on shipping services.
In order to get the discounts and benefits, the UPSers must agree to the following terms and conditions before registering with UPS.
UPSers Discounts – Employee Discount Agreement:
- Eligible Employees: All the existing and retired UPSers who have registered with UPS are eligible for the Employee Discount program. Employees in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories are not eligible for this program. Retirees without access to UPS, third-party resellers, franchisees, employees of franchisees and UPS vendors are also not eligible for this program.
- Incentives: UPS will provide the discounts (Incentives) to you based on the company norms. The Incentives may be used for shipping services for your personal and household use, but you may not transfer, resell, or share the Incentives with anyone else. You are liable for all charges billed to your UPS account.
- Use of Electronic Shipping Information Only; Shipping Locations: You must use a UPS Automated Shipping System to obtain the Incentives. All packages must be dropped off to UPS at a UPS Customer Center or your work location mail-room only. Incentives will not apply to shipments which are originated from other locations( including from the UPS Store location or any other third-party retailer location).
- Payment: You agree to pay for all charges to your account in full within the time period required by
- UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service: UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Term; Modification; Termination: This Agreement shall be effective as of the date you indicate your acceptance by clicking “Next” and “Continue” on the Employee Discount registration page. This agreement will remain in effect until such time as UPS provides notice of termination of the Incentives, the services, or this
agreement either by notice posted at UPSers.com, the notice provided directly to you, or notice otherwise reasonable under the circumstances.
- Confidentiality: You agree to maintain the confidentiality of this agreement including its rates, terms and
Incentives (“Confidential Information”) unless disclosure is required by law.
UPSers Discounts – Login Instructions to View the Discounts:
- Visit Upsers Login Portal
- Log in to your account by entering the User ID and Password in required fields.
- In the home page, click on the option called “My Life and Career.”
- Next, you have to click on “Discounts and UPS Merchandise” option.
- Then you have to click on “SmartSavings Discount Marketplace” option.
- At the bottom of the page, a link for SmartSavings will be available.
- Click on that to view and enjoy the Discounts.